Welcome to FMS – Philadelphia Chapter
FMS Philadelphia Chapter is proud to donate to Tails of Valor, a charity that trains service dogs for veterans with PTSD and other challenges. Tails of Valor has named their latest service dog “Jaws” in honor of Pfc. Stephen W. Jaworski, who served in the 5th Infantry Division during World War II and was killed in action in eastern France in 1944. Chapter President Dorothy Jaworski is very grateful for the honor to Stephen and we are all excited to see Jaws grow and train. Many thanks to Jana Spess, President of Tails of Valor.
Congratulations to Pat Mulloy, 2019 Chapter Leader of the Year!!
For 68 years the FMS Philadelphia Chapter has been serving its members from local area community banks and their affiliates with financial industry education and networking opportunities. Please take a moment to see what the Chapter has in store for the 2019-2020 year. If you are not already a member, please consider joining the Chapter to take advantage of the many benefits and opportunities that membership provides. Become a member today.
The Financial Managers Society (FMS) is a national organization dedicated to providing educational and networking opportunities to Presidents, Chief Financial Officers, Controllers and other finance and accounting professionals of financial institutions. The society has affiliate members from investment, ALCO, compliance, consulting and accounting firms, which also reap the same educational and networking benefits. The Philadelphia Chapter of the Financial Managers Society was founded in 1951.
The Philadelphia Chapter will award at least one and up to four scholarships for a minimum of $1,500 (non-renewable) to an individual who meets all of the following criteria.
- Award recipient must be sponsored by an active Philadelphia Chapter Member.
- Local membership dues must be paid by November 2019 to qualify as an active member.
- High school senior planning on attending a two-year or four-year undergraduate degree at an accredited institution. Priority preference will be given to students that concentrate in finance, business or accounting studies, however, any major will be given consideration.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- Submission of SAT or ACT score for consideration.
- Awarded scholarship check will be payable in the name of institution upon receipt of commitment letter copy. Please limit submissions to one submission per member per year.
Member Area Login:
- Register and pay for upcoming FMS events.
- Renew and pay for your membership via credit card
- Access the current member directory
- Discuss topics with other members in the ‘Member Blog’
Upcoming Chapter Events
Visit the Events Page for our full calendar of upcoming programming.