The Philadelphia Chapter of the Financial Managers Society was formed in 1951. Members of the Chapter come from local community banks and their affiliates around the Philadelphia area. Its primary purpose is education and networking, accomplished principally through monthly dinner meetings with industry experts addressing the most significant accounting, asset liability management, regulatory, auditing, and operational issues confronting the industry.
Generally, the Chapter conducts approximately six meetings annually, in additional to several social events such as a golf outing, holiday party, and an officer installation dinner. The Chapter is also involved in community outreach programs such as Toys for Tots and scholarship programs.
Dinners and meetings are open to both members and non-members of the Chapter, whether banking and credit union practitioners or vendors serving the industry. The meetings are an excellent opportunity to build a network of contacts and to gain insights on the multitude of issues confronting financial institutions today.
Please join us for informative business meetings and networking with your peers. Chapter meetings are held throughout the year and membership benefits include:
- Local educational and financial opportunities
- Access to presentation materials
- Access to annual membership directory
- Discounted pricing for each of the business meetings and events
- Opportunity to participate on various committees
- Local meetings and forums to interact with your peers – exchange ideas, events, problems and solutions
- CPE credits available through chapter meetings and other events
- Recognition throughout the financial community
Your support is greatly appreciated. FMS Philadelphia is a nonprofit organization that serves to educate and connect the local banking community. Its success depends on participation and contributions like yours.
- Local Bank members – $70.00
- Local Affiliate members – $100
Ways to Join
Click here to print the membership application and mail it in with your check.
Or pay by Credit Card
Click here to go to our membership portal and join or renew your membership by credit card.
Click here to find out more information on the FMS national organization.
Local Chapter Membership includes:
Chapter Member Area
In the member site you will be able to:
- Register and pay for upcoming FMS events.
- Renew and pay for your membership via credit card
- Access the current member directory
- Discuss topics with other members in the ‘Member Blog’