The FMS Philadelphia Chapter will award at least one and up to three scholarships for a minimum of $1,500 (non-renewable) to graduating high school seniors planning to attend college.
- Award recipient must be sponsored by an active Philadelphia Chapter Member.
- Local membership dues must be paid by December 2017 to qualify as an active member.
- High school senior planning on attending a two-year or four-year undergraduate degree at an accredited institution. Priority preference will be given to students that concentrate in finance, business or accounting studies, however, any major will be given consideration.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- Submission of SAT or ACT score for consideration.
- Awarded scholarship check will be payable in the name of institution upon receipt of commitment letter copy. The $1,500 scholarship may be used to pay for college tuition, books and/or fees. Please limit submissions to one submission per member per year.
Please send the completed application form to:
c/o Coatesville Savings Bank
P.O. Box 390
Coatesville, PA 19320
Questions regarding this application should be addressed to Shannon Croll, Board Member at 610-384-8282.
Application deadline: February 2, 2018
Award decision by Committee: April 6, 2018
Award announcement to Chapter members:
Installation Dinner of Officers May 11, 2018
Talamore Country Club, Ambler, PA