The Philadelphia FMS Chapter is pleased to offer graduating high school seniors an opportunity to compete for scholarship awards. Each FMS member will have the opportunity to sponsor one scholarship candidate.
The Philadelphia Chapter will award at least one and up to four scholarships for a minimum of $1,500 (non-renewable) to an individual who meets all of the following criteria.
- Award recipient must be sponsored by an active Philadelphia Chapter Member.
- Local membership dues must be paid by November 2020 to qualify as an active member.
- High school senior planning on attending a two-year or four-year undergraduate degree at an accredited institution. Priority preference will be given to students that concentrate in finance, business or accounting studies, however, any major will be given consideration.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- Submission of SAT or ACT score for consideration.
- Awarded scholarship check will be payable in the name of institution upon receipt of commitment letter copy. Please limit submissions to one submission per member per year.
- Applications will be available by clicking on the link below:
Please send the completed application form to:
Shannon Croll, Senior Vice President
c/o Franklin Bank
1179 Route 40
P.O. Box 230
Woodstown, NJ 08098
Questions regarding this application should be addressed to Shannon Croll, Chapter President at 856-769-4400 ext. 1115
Application deadline: January 29, 2021
Award decision by Committee: April 9, 2021
Award announcement to Chapter members:
Installation Dinner of Officers May 2021